The Paladins Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of this community is to have fun, improve our skills, and promote a positive gaming environment. We are a friendly community of Gamers. Our in-game tag is Paladin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rotten Politicians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin Varangian
Paladin Varangian

Rotten Politicians Empty
PostSubject: Rotten Politicians   Rotten Politicians I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:41 pm

We are ruled by rotten politicians, rotten governments. And we know it, but can't do anything. I can say that 70% of world's countries are corrupt, except perhaps some nordic countries and other small countries.

Think it as a cycle, where first the country fights its way to the top, becomes hollow and rotten from the inside and then falls! Another country fills the gap in power, and same continues. How can we stop this cycle? Or do you think there is a cycle, or is it just some stupid tale? Why?
Back to top Go down
Paladin Seth
Admin
Admin
Paladin Seth

Rotten Politicians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotten Politicians   Rotten Politicians I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:45 pm

I think there is a cycle. There as always been Corruption everywhere since Man was capable of it.
Back to top Go down
https://paladinsgaming.forumotion.com

Rotten Politicians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paladins Gaming Community :: Historical Discussion-
Jump to: